Voya Russia I

The investment seeks long-term capital appreciation through investment primarily in equity securities of Russian companies.
The fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of Russian companies. It may invest the other 20% of its assets in debt securities issued by Russian companies and debt securities issued or guaranteed by the Russian government without any restrictions based on investment quality or maturity of the debt securities. The fund may also invest in the equity securities of companies located outside of Russia, including those companies located in the former Soviet Union. It is non-diversified.

Key stats

Management firm  Voya
Domicile  United States
Fund Administrator  ING Funds Services, LLC
Global Branding Name  Voya
Fund currency  USD
Launch Date  2009-09-30
ISIN  US92913W6984
SEDOL  BM7J779
Manager 1 Name  Nathan Griffiths
Manager 2 Name  Renat Nadyukov
Fund Strategy  Miscellaneous Region
Benchmark  RTS RTSI PR USD
Fund Structure  Open Ended Investment Company
UCITS 3 compliant  no

Performance/Volatility

Return - 1 Month  0.00%
Return - 2 Months  0.00 %
Return - 3 Months  0.00%
Return - 6 Months  0.00 %
Return - 9 months  0.00 %
Return - 12 Months  0.00%
Annualized return 24 months  0.00 %
Annualized return 36 months  0.00 %
Annualized return 48 months  0.00 %
Annualized return 60 months  0.00 %
Return 120 months  0.00 %
Annualized return since Inception  0.00%
Return YTD  0.00%

Charges

Initial  0.00 %
Minimum Investment  $250,000
Maximum Managment Charge  1.25 %
Exit charge  0.00 %
Performance Fee  0.00 %

Contact

Contact Address  Voya Investments
Contact Address 2  7337 E. Doubletree Ranch Road
Contact Address 3  Scottsdale,AZ85258
Contact city  Scottsdale
Contact country  United States
Fund Admin Group  Voya
Web Address  www.voyainvestments.com
Custodian  The Bank of New York Mellon
Phone  1-800-366-0066

Price

Last Price Date  2014-11-20
Pre-tax nav  27.19
Pre-tax offer  0.00
Pre-tax bid  0.00
Pre-tax mid  0.00
Post-tax nav  0.00
Post-tax offer  0.00
Post-tax bid  0.00
Price change  $0.51
Price change (percentage)  1.91 %
Guaranteed NAV  0.00000
Close Price  0.00

Funds Disclaimer

© 2011 - Morningstar UK Limited. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar; (2) may not be copied or distributed (save (i) as incidentally necessary in the course of viewing it on-line (ii) in the course of printing off single copies of web pages on which it appears for the use of those authorised to view it on-line), or adapted in any way (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. This Morningstar-sourced information is provided to you by GFM Ltd and is at your own risk. You agree that Morningstar and or GFM Ltd are not responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information and that the information must not be relied upon by you the user without appropriate verification. GFM Ltd informs you as follows: (i) The information provided should not form the sole basis of any investment decision (ii) no investment decision should be made in relation to any of the information provided other than on the advice of a professional financial advisor; (iii) past performance is no guarantee of future results; and (iv) the value and income derived from investments can go down as well as up.
For fund additions and/or data corrections please contact dataquestions@morningstar.com

Ratings Disclaimer

© 2010 - 2011 Morningstar UK Limited. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
For fund additions and/or data corrections please contact dataquestions@morningstar.com

All our data is licensed from Morningstar UK Ltd. Important legal information