Best Practices in Managing Insurance Assets Conference
Key Themes of the Asset Allocation and Optimization of Returns by Insurance Asset Managers Conference Include:
1. Optimization of economic results in the current economic climate
2. Developing strategies beyond traditional fixed income investments, including the deployment of alternative investments
3. Internal constrains asset managers need to overcome to meet insurers’ expectations, including the level of involvement in insurers’ ALM (asset liability management)
4. Optimization of returns in the current regulatory environment
5. Overcoming potential obstacles in relationships between asset managers and insurers
Join senior-level portfolio management experts from Cutwater Asset Management, Conning Asset Management, New York Life Investments, Boston Advisors, LLC, GE Asset Management, BNY Mellon Asset Management and many more!