M&A, Corporate Finance & Investment MENA
M&A activity in the MENA region has seen an astounding increase in the third quarter of 2012. The value of inbound deals leapt to $6.8 billion in August, the highest it has been since September 2008. Outbound deals continue to outpace global dealflow, and intra-regional deals continue to increase as acquisitive companies and investors seize new opportunities in previously over-looked regional economies.
The M&A, Corporate Finance & Advisory MENA conference is the premier opportunity to meet acquisitive companies, financial sponsors, private equity houses, fund investors, investment bankers and M&A advisors to discuss the development of the MENA region as the global hotspot in the M&A market. - Download the brochure now
Key speakers include:
• Stefan Zottmann, Senior Director, Treasury, Qtel
• Rohit Gokhale, Director, Acquisitions & Project Finance, ACWA Power
• Daniele Vecchi, Head of Treasury, Majid Al Futtaim
• Matthew Epstein, Managing Director, MENA, ICE Canyon
• Yorick van Slingelandt, Managing Director, Moelis & Company
• Asher Siddiqui, Head of M&A, Middle East & Asia, Etisalat Group
• Omar Syed, Partner, Turkey, Iraq and Central Asia, Abraaj Capital
• Richard Dallas, Managing Director of Private Equity, Gulf Capital
• John Wartig, Group Director – Finance, Al Futtaim
To register please email Registrations@GulfFinancialConferences.com quoting code ‘GFM20MENA’ to take advantage of your exclusive 20% saving.
Gulf Financial Conferences