7th Annual Target-Date Funds Forum
Join us for Financial Research Associates’ 7th Annual Target-Date Funds Forum, taking place February 25-26, 2013 at The Harvard Club of Boston to learn what’s in store for target-date funds! This is your chance to take part in an interactive discussion with plan sponsors, consultants and industry leaders regarding the latest trends, challenges, and new developments in the target-date space.
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Hear directly from plan sponsors and consultants--get an inside look into the types of products and strategies they’d like to see in their funds
• Receive current market research findings and growth projections from the industry’s top firms
• Explore innovative methods to improve your risk-to-return correlation
• Find out how experts are approaching glide path design in today’s market
• Get a comparative look at traditional versus custom target-date fund portfolios
• Uncover new ways to benchmark so that you can better serve your participants
• Bring home new and useful methodologies to maximize success
• Discover the hidden potential of alternative investments in target-date funds
• Obtain up-to-the-minute legal and regulatory guidance
• Expand your network of industry contacts
PLUS! We’re offering a special pre-conference workshop designed by plan sponsors, for plan sponsors: “The ABCs of TDFs”.
Subscribers of Global Fund Media are entitled to a 10% discount. Mention FMP115 during registration to enjoy this offer. Click here For more information and to view the conference brochure click here or contact Theresa Powers at 704-341-2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org