2nd Annual Securitization Finance Summit
As a vital capital market tool, Securitization continues to be directly tied to the ongoing recovery process in the global economy. Sweeping regulatory and industry changes have taken place throughout the sector, and the financial players need to know how to evolve along with the new rules. The different asset classes are experiencing contrasting rates of recovery, and industry professionals will need to know how to interpret the changes to take maximum advantage of the emerging opportunities.
The forum will take a closer analysis on how the different sectors are evolving, and will give attendees the opportunity to hear from the top investors, issuers and regulators in the field. The panelists will explore the ramifications of the latest regulatory developments and evaluate the market performance of the various asset-classes, including ABS, RMBS, CMBS, CLO and others. The conference will provide a platform for important discussion and networking between professionals from Investment Banks, Financial Services Companies, Law Firms, Rating Agency Analysts, Pension Funds, Insurance Firms, Analytics Firms, Technology Platform Providers, Loan Companies and more.
Key topics that will be covered at the 2nd Annual Securitization Finance Forum:
• What is Securitization and why is it frequently misunderstood
• The Dodd Frank-Act and ongoing financial reforms
• The Risk Retention Proposal and QRM
• Improving market transparency for derivatives
• How Securitization has come back from the brink of the Economic Collapse
• Creation of the Financial Stability Oversight Council and its Implications
• Asset-Backed Securities and their evolution
• The vital role of Securitization in the Housing Sector
• Evaluating performance and growth in the CMBS sector
• Current trends and risk involved in RMBS investing
• Issues affecting ABCP